We have an immediate job opening:
Exciting and Fun Sales Position –
Base Salary + Generous Commission + Auto Allowance
Omaha, NE We want you to represent CHIPD Payments in a positive, friendly and professional manner. We are looking to fulfill the role of Business Development Manager. This position includes an auto allowance, base salary, generous commission, 401k match and the chance to work with an established, fun team.
- Increase CHIPD revenue by cultivating new business relationships
- Generate leads by cold calling, in-person and via telephone
- Maintain customer database by inputting new or updated customer data
- Conduct presentations on our various hardware and software payment solutions
- Perform other related duties as required
- College education; or High School diploma/equivalent and at least 4 years of professional experience
- Effectively communicates in English — verbal and written communications
- Ability to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
- Able to satisfy requirements of pre-employment screening
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform assignments with minimal supervision
- Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree with Business Emphasis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, email and the Internet
- Experience in CRM or database software
CHIPD is an established, independent sales office providing businesses a suite of solutions related to credit card processing, point of sale systems, and specialized software. We hold special partnerships in the medical, restaurant, and financial industries.
As a team, we have worked hard to build and maintain a strong reputation in our community and believe that honest and ethical business practices are extremely important to our continued growth and success. Do you have the same vision?
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected].